Wisconsin residents have spoken. They want safe communities. Statewide polling shows, four years in a row, “keeping our communities safe” is their top priority.
ABOUT THE “SAFER COMMUNITIES CAMPAIGN”
The campaign was born out of a shared recognition between the International Operating Engineer Local #139 and the Wisconsin Professional Police Association that BOTH are committed to building and protecting safer communities.
Together, these two groups will demonstrate how they are improving our communities’ quality of life across Wisconsin.
Listen to our Radio Ad!
WPPA POLLING RESULTS
- 78% rate “Keeping Communities Safe” as their #1 priority since 2013
- 80% “strongly” or “somewhat” approve of the job their police force is doing
- 81% say it is “very important” to have “safe roads and bridges in their community”
- 86% either “strongly” or “moderately” agree that safer roads and bridges improve our community’s quality of life
- 89% either “strongly” or “moderately” agree that workers who construct, repair and maintain our roads and bridges help make our communities a safer place to live